Confined Space Medic is aimed at proficient medical staff with a minimum level of a
FAW with Medical gasses and AED.
Candidates should also have attended a Breathing Apparatus course.
• Recognition of the sick patient (MI, diabetics, breathing
• Hypothermia & Hyperthermia
• Confined space CPR
• MIBS stretcher system
• Moving and handling of patients in MIBS including casualty
• Personal safety in confined space
• Suspension Trauma/ Harness Hang Syndrome
All candidates are continually assessed throughout the day and
certificated for two years.
Return to Main First Aid Menu